1 cup brown long grain rice
2 cup water
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup corn
1 carrot peeled and cubed
4 mushrooms cubed
1 tin tomatos
1 tsp garlic
coconut oil cooking spray
- add water and rice to pot, bring to boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer for half an hour.
- once rice is cooked add veges, garlic, basil and tomatoes to pot and stir until combined.
We actually serve the above as a side with meatballs or chicken
- heat pan, spray with coconut oil and add ingredients from pot and stir until it is less "watery".
- mix egg in saucer and add to pan, and heat until egg is cooked through.
- and as always allow to cool before serving to your little one.
|This looks good Mumma|
|Mmmmmm, it sure is!|