3 grated carrots
2 grated zuchinni
2 stalk grated celery
2 diced roma tomatos
8 diced mushrooms
1 clove crushed garlic
1/3 cup cottage cheese
Pepper to taste
Coconut oil cooking spray
- pre heat oven to 180'C.
- spray muffin tray with cooking oil.
- whisk eggs, garlic, pepper and cottage cheese in a bowl.
- combine veggies in separate bowl.
- fill muffin trays to approximately 1/2 full with veggie mix.
- pour egg mixture on top to fill trays 3/4 full.
- bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned and egg cooked through.
|getting the veggies ready|
|Yum, something tasty and healthy to get the day started.|
|I love her morning hair "hmmm this is different"|